LG LU2300


One thing that I have noticed lately is that Android phones seem to be popping up everywhere. Not only does every single carrier seem to have one Android phone but I have to say that the newest LG LU2300 is definitely one phone that I think I could see myself investing in.

This is the newest addition to the LG company and I have to say that this particular handset sports a heck of a lot of specs … and that is what we are going to go over. For example a 3.5-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, a 5-megapixel camera with 720p video support, Android 2.1 operating system, WiFi, GPS, and a digital TV tuner.

South Korea is going to be the first place that gets this phone but hopefully, it will move on over to the states soon enough!

5) Load Free Ringtones Into Your Nextel!

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | belt buckles